Hook in Mouth Tackle's Whiting Rig has been developed for Australian conditions with the highest quality terminal tackle, to ensure you put more fish on the table.
Our whiting rigs are a paternoster style rig. Each rig contains two hooks on single droppers.
- 20lb High Quality Leader with super reliable knot system, set on a paternoster style rig.
- Rolling Swivel
- #4 premium Circle Hooks with pink Flasher material
- Red/Pink Lumo Bead with UV for ultimate attraction
- Sinker Clip - So you can easily change your sinker to suit the tidal conditions
- Easy open packaging and reusable.
- Pre-tied sinker loop
The whiting rig has been designed specifically for whiting, however, the rig is very effective on many other small fish species.
The rig can be used several times if washed with fresh water after use.
Rigging up: Simply tie your preferred knot from your main line to the top swivel, add your desired sinker to the sinker loop and add your bait to the hook.
If fishing for whiting, small strips of squid, mussel, pipis or sand/blood worm are great baits to use on the Whiting Rig.